Dawlada Itoobiya ayaa heshiisyo dhawr ah la saxeexatay dawlada faransiiska.
Madaxweynaha dalka Faransiiska Emmanuel Macron oo booqasho laba cisho ah ku qaatay wadanka Itoobiya ayaa heshiisyadan oo todoba gaadhaya la saxeexday xukuumada Addis Ababa.
Ethiopia, France sign seven agreements following Macron’s visit
Addis Ababa, March 15, 2019 (FBC) – A total of seven agreements-one public and six private, have been signed on the sidelines of the state visit of France President Emmanuel Macron to Ethiopia.
The French President paid a two-day state visit to Ethiopia this week. He also visited the Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in Amhara regional state.
Following the visit, the two countries signed the following seven cooperation agreements:
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Ethiopian Space Science and Technology Institute and the National Center for Space Studies on Cooperation of Space Activities
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Castel Group and the Ethiopian Investment Commission (EIC) for the construction of the SOMDIAA maize processing plant
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between CMA CGM and the local MACCFA company for the creation of a joint venture
- Letter of intent between CMA CGM and Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise (ESLSE) for the management of Modjo Dry Port
- Letter of intent between Meridiam, Global Infrastructure Hub and the Ethiopian Ministry of Finance for the implementation of the Africa Infrastructure Fellowship Program (AIFP)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Canal + Group and Mr. TEODROS for the Implementation of a Distribution Agreement for the Commercialization of a Pay-TV Offer
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Bolloré Africa Logistics and the local company CLS Logistics for the creation of a joint venture